Some items of note...
- So in love with the color of this Red Suede Bag. I love a good bucket bag where I can just toss everything in.
- I missed out on the martini bear sweater a few years ago, but see that they now have this Martini Bear Sweatshirt. It's not as cute as the sweater, but still fun!
- Is this new Plastic-Free Brew Coffee Maker possibly the most costly drip coffee maker out there?! Possibly. The entire Brew Channel is plastic-free. I got a new coffee maker a year or two ago. I searched high and low for a plastic-free brew channel and had trouble finding anything outside of something like a French Press or Bialetti. I'm curious whether this makes a good cup of coffee. I'd think without the plastic, it would taste even better?! Anyway, what I think is great about this is that this will start the trend of plastic-free coffee makers, and more brands will launch options, which will hopefully drive the price down. One can hope! I'm not a stickler living a plastic-free life (though I have the utmost respect for those that do), but I'm all about cutting back when possible. Coffee is a daily habit, so exposure is high in this case, which is why I am so interested in this!
- This Fringe Jacket is calling my name. It's so fun and fabulous, but because it's all black, it's sleek and simple at the same time.
- Love a good rollneck, and this new Rollneck Sweater is so pretty. I love how the knit pattern really adds a lot of visual texture.
Some items of note...
- Fashion is so good right now (although it's all also, unfortunately, so expensive, too). I've never loved so much from so many brands. This Brocade Jacket is the perfect example! I love all of the rich fabrics, vibrant colors, and embellishments like fringe, cording, and tassels. Everything just looks so fabulous and FUN.
- This Evening Pouch was something I was hunting for throughout our Italy trip but came up empty-handed. It was sold out everywhere! It's the cutest little pouch with beautiful colors.
- I am kicking myself for not buying this Reversible Shawl. I was so close to buying it. It was much less expensive at the Ferragamo flagship store in Florence. Shoot! It's a heavy shawl, so it's truly more of a coat rather than a shawl. My sister was also very close to getting it. It's just so elegant in person and truly practical because it is so warm. I don't think a photo can do it justice. The way it drapes is stunning. I think I didn't get it because it was SO hot everywhere. We were sweating all day and night. I just couldn't imagine being chilly in that moment. Now that I'm home and it's chilly, I have regrets!
- I saw these Sneakers on so many chic women around Italy, and so many stores were stocking them. I have seen them rise in popularity over the last year or so and really never cared for them. But all of the women I saw in them in Italy really made the case for them. They all looked so good! Consider me influenced.
You can find me on ShopMy, where I link all of my outfits, favorite finds, home decor, beauty, and more. I’m always updating it with my latest finds! You can also follow me on the LTK app and browse all of my posts here on my website.
This content may contain affiliate links; when you click the link and make a purchase, I may receive a commission (at no cost to you).

















No comments:
Post a Comment