Friday, October 2, 2026

Weekend Wish List

Some items of note... 

- So glad to see so many beautiful Tablecloth options out right now. I think they are all beautiful, but the forest toile is calling my name as it seems versatile for both Christmastime and Thanksgiving. 

- Collared pullovers are everywhere, and I cannot get enough. I love this simple Collared Pullover. My code SUMMERWIND20 may still work! 

- This Duck Embroidered Tote is darling and so perfect for year-round use! 

- My favorite Pumpkin Candle (and really only favorite) is on sale right now. 

- This Fair Isle Sweater is timeless. I picture it styled so simply with jeans or black pants with boots. My code SYD20 may still work on this! 

Fringe Scarf (left and right)// Fringe Scarf (in the middle)// Cowboy Boots
Some items of note... 

- This Fringe Scarf is such a good LDJ look for much less! 

- Dermstore brought back their Skincare Advent Calendar this year with a new mix of items and dare I say, it's even better than last year! My code SUMMERWIND is still active, but it doesn't seem to be working on this particular item. Though this is $1147 worth of products for just $200! 

- I just ordered this Plaid Waxed Trench Coat. How classic! It looks so much like Barbour! 



For your weekend reading, here are blog posts you may have missed from this week:




You can find me on ShopMy, where I link all of my outfits, favorite finds, home decor, beauty, and more. I’m always updating it with my latest finds! You can also follow me on the LTK app and browse all of my posts here on my website.

This content may contain affiliate links; when you click the link and make a purchase, I may receive a commission (at no cost to you).

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure