Friday, October 9, 2026

Weekend Wish List


Some items of note... 

- I love that so many classic elements are in right now, like tassels. These Tassel Earrings are so fun. My code SYD20 may work on this. 

- This Black Handbag looks like it was plucked straight from Samantha Stevens' closet. 

- Thanksigivng is around the corner. I popped into a few stores yesterday that were all set up for Thanksgiving and beyond! I think this Turkey Serving Platter is so charming. 

- These Green Block Heel Ballet Flats are just over $100 and so cute. They come in many colors. 

- *The* taffeta pants are everywhere. I love the look but cannot bring myself to spend $500ish on a pair of casual pants that need to be dry cleaned. These Taffeta Pants are affordable and can be machine washed!

Some items of note... 

- This Navy Peacoat paired with this Wool Fair Isle Scarf is about as timeless as it comes! 

- This Suede Bag is gorgeous and the perfect size for daily wear. 

- This Velvet Jacket is a winter wardrobe staple. You could wear this to the office, out to dinner, an event, and more. 

- This Belt studded is a good designer look for less! 


For your weekend reading, here are blog posts you may have missed from this week:




You can find me on ShopMy, where I link all of my outfits, favorite finds, home decor, beauty, and more. I’m always updating it with my latest finds! You can also follow me on the LTK app and browse all of my posts here on my website.

This content may contain affiliate links; when you click the link and make a purchase, I may receive a commission (at no cost to you).

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure