Tuesday, October 21, 2014

JMcLaughlin LBD



Dress// Sunglasses// Heels (similar, similar)// Pearls 

This dress is definitely one of my favorite pieces in my closet. It is J.McLaughlin's Grace dress and I have worn it to about every event and occasion since I received it. To start off, it's about as comfortable as dresses come. Not to mention, the cut is flattering and conservative with the perfect amount of 'flirt' in the skirt. It pairs perfectly with pearls as seen above, but I've also been doing a bold statement necklace and bright clutch to punch things up. For work, I've been pairing it with blazers and cashmere cardigans, but it also makes the perfect party frock. Definitely one of those 'multipurpose' wear a million times kind of dress! 

As far as sizing goes, it's a bit roomy, so I would suggest sizing down if you are in between sizes. I can't wait to wear this during the holidays and pair with plaid accents like this scarf (last worn, here). Have you found the perfect LBD for the upcoming holiday season? There is nothing I love more than a perfect little black dress paired with plenty of pearls! Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

9 comments:

Just Jess said...

I love LBDs and have about five in my closet but none with that length of sleeve so I might be adding that dress to my shopping wishlist.

Anonymous said...

Have you ever thought of going back to your natural hair color? I think dark on you would look stunning.

Anonymous said...

Looks beautiful. Is that the same dress as in the link? The skirt looks more full on you than in the picture. I like the look on you better than the picture and just want to make sure it is the same dress.

Portuguese Prepster said...

love the dress - looks perfect for every occasion!

carciosef said...

I own many LBDs, but none looks like this!
carciosef

Farrah said...

Love this! Like you said, it would be great for the holidays.

Summer Wind said...

Anonymous- never thought of going brown, but thank you! I actually have a highlight appointment this weekend for more blonde ;) but maybe dark hair one day!

Anonymous- yes same dress as link! The skirt is definitely fuller that it looks ok the JMcLaughlin model!

The Style Storm said...

That LBD looks so pretty on you!

The Style Storm
<3, Christina

The Style Storm said...

That LBD looks so pretty on you!

The Style Storm
<3, Christina

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure