Wednesday, November 26, 2014

75% off Kate Spade + 30% Off Club Monaco Cashmere


Club Monaco cashmere is currently 30% off with code SUPERSOFT. This is a huge win in my book because I would like their cashmere scarf in every single color. It is the coziest scarf ever (Mac can confirm ;)) . I currently have the Adele scarf in pale doe and one in grey. The reason I love this scarf so much is because it is SO cozy, but I have searched practically every retailer and for the size of the scarf, this is the most cashmere for the price. I take these scarves with me everywhere. They are so large they can even double as a small blanket-- which is where they always come in handy on planes. I also use them a wraps. 

I also am obsessed with their sweaters-- they are so cozy and super luxurious. I always love CM's cashmere because truly no detail is untouched. If you are wondering about sizing in CM, it's true to size-- very similar to J. Crew's sizing (which is currently 30% off full price and extra 40% off sale using code HOLIDAY, obsessed with this coat). 

And Kate Spade is back with a surprise sale... up to 75% off. They have some wallets marked all the way down to $49. That's a major steal and would make the perfect gift! 
The photo above was from this morning! I took the day off to extend my holiday and to run lots and lots of errands + #GetStuffDone. 
If you haven't had a moment to check out some of my gift guides, now is also a good time to browse because a lot of items have been put on sale-- some really great steals. I always like to have a stockpile of generic gifts as 'just in case' items! 

Gift Guide for Guys
My Christmas Wishlist
Stocking Stuffer Ideas 
Great Gifts Under $100
Cozy Sweaters for Her
Cozy Scarves
Party Dresses Under $100
Rebecca Minkoff x Nordstrom Handbags
My Talbots Picks (40% off accessories + shoes, extra 40% off sale

Have a fabulous day! 
Yours, 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi There! Which style cardigan sweater is this from Club Monaco?

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure