Saturday, May 14, 2016

Saturday Shopping: Outfit Edition




Another Saturday Shopping, another outfit edition! I meant to post this a while ago, but it got lost in the shuffle! I had so much fun with Danielle and Grace and Matthias Kaupermann playing corn hole on the stunning corn hole boards! 

I mean, did you ever think you'd describe corn hole boards as gorgeous? Yeah, me neither! These are luxury boards that are handcrafted. I think the game is best played with a drink in hand, no? We were dressed up because we were headed off to dinner! This dress is low in stock, so shop while you can! It runs true to size, I'm wearing a size small-- it's only $88! I've also found some more affordable striped items in case your size is not in stock! 

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend... here is what went down this week in case you missed it:

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I love the dress you are wearing in this post! Thanks for sharing the links!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

MKM said...

What size did you get this J.O.A dress in? XS? From experience with the brand I feel like it may run a tad small.

Summer Wind said...

MKM, I'm wearing a size small! I'd say it runs pretty true to size-- I agree with you, though, I typically find JOA to run small! If you have a larger chest, only then is when I would suggest sizing up! Hope this helps :)

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure