Monday, November 19, 2018

Gift Guide 2018: Under $100


Gift Guide 2018: Under $100
Today we are talking gifts under $100! Is it just me or is the $50-$100 price range a bit hard to shop within? Sure, under $50 is pretty easy and over $100 is even easier, but sometimes things priced between $50-$100 don't look much nicer than the under $50 price range. 

These gifts, in my opinion, are all worth their price. They're all brand name and high quality that are either beautiful or serve a purpose (or both!). I also own 9 out of the 15 things so I can vouch for most of my picks! 

Long Sleeve Tee// I don't know what it is about a long sleeve tee, but it's just so much better than short sleeves! I have several VV long sleeve tees and I absolutely love this NFL version! On the back, it says, 'Everyday should feel this good in ____' and the blank is your city's name.

Classic Navy Blue Ballet Flats// These are high-quality classics that you will reach for year after year, season after season. 

Pearl and Leather Gloves// I love leather gloves because they are chic and sophisticated. These pearl embellished gloves are something special! This is another good option without the pearls. 

Spark Waterbottle// This waterbottle connects with your phone and reminds you to drink more water. It calculates how much you need to drink each day via an app. My sister has this and loves it. It's dishwasher safe. 

Soft Monogram Throw// This throw is SO soft. I was honestly shocked how nice it was (for the price) when I received it. Makes a lovely gift- especially because it comes from such a luxe brand!

Love Sweatshirt// I 'Love' this sweatshirt! It's a crisp way to wear loungewear and a great idea for someone who has everything. 

Flower Earrings// I'm not much of a statement earring gal, but these are SO gorgeous. They really make a statement but in a not-so-crazy way. 

Tortoise Clutch// I have had this clutch for years and love it. It's high quality and so beautiful. I use it for every cocktail/formal event I have!

Wicked Good Slippers// My mom got these for me last year. They're truly the best slippers EVER. They're so warm, cozy, and comfortable. They make them for both men and women and anyone who you give these to will thank you a million times over!

Custom Coasters// These are pricey for what they are-I have them, though, and they're SO beautiful. This is such a good Etsy shop in general and the custom coasters can be done in a bunch of different shapes. 

14kt Gold Stacking Ring// This ring is such a good buy! It's a dainty 14k gold stacking ring that is just $60!

Casmere Scarf// This scarf is seriously only $50! It comes in twelve colors

NeuLash// I use the NeubBow serum, but they're basically the same thing. You put it on your lash line each night and you get longer lashes! With eyebrows, it leaves you with thicker eyebrows. It truly works. It normally sells for $100, but I found it for $65!

Down Coat// This coat is priced on sale for $59. It's lightweight, warm, comfortable, and flattering. I have it in a size small (runs true to size, if between sizes, size down). The price for the quality is amazing and if you have someone in need of a coat on your list, this should be it!

Monogrammed Travel Set// I think anything monogrammed makes such a nice gift because it feels so much more custom and thoughtful. I love this gift for a college-gal or for new Mrs. ! 

More Gift Guides:
- 2017 Under $100 (most items are still in stock)

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure