Monday, November 14, 2022

Gift Guide 2022: 38 Gifts for Her

Gift Guide 2022: Gifts for Her
Shop the Items:
This is a guide with gifts for her and everything is $100 or more. There are definitely a few major splurges on this list (I kind of went off the rails on the collage at the bottom, HA!) but I tried to keep it more reasonable- I have a lot of stuff in this gift guide, and can vouch for its quality. 

Since there are so many items in this guide, I'm only going to comment on a few things here and there just because if I commented on every single item, this blog post would take you a long time to get through!

The only thing I don't have from the collage above is the Pig Charm and the Crossbody Phone Case! So I give my stamp of approval to almost everything! 

Gift Guide 2022: Gifts for Her
Shop the Items:

I love gold shoes and accessories. I think it makes things dressier and more glamorous but is still neutral so that is Usually the color I love to pick out. I just love this Gold Clutch. It's on my wish list for sure. It's elegant and timeless in its simplicity.

I LOVE this Robe. I think a robe is a great gift for a college student, a new or expecting mother, or a new retiree. I live in this robe in the colder months. The quality is fabulous and it is truly one of the coziest things I own. Sometimes, when at home, I will put it on over my clothes if I get a chill in the house. It's just that good. 
Gift Guide 2022: Gifts for Her
Shop the Items:

This is the collage where I went a little haywire with some pricey things. I'd sleep in this Camel Coat 

I got this Pink Shawl in the silver color this summer when we were in Rome as my souvenir. I love it so much. They didn't have this pink color in the store but I have always had my eye on it. I wear the silver shawl so much, I might have to snag this one. I love scarves and shawls, I seem to never leave home without one in the evenings regardless of the season. 

For the past few years, I've been buying inexpensive Amazon sunglasses. I love them and love that I don't have to spend much to try out different styles. However, I've been craving a style with nicer lenses and I've been eyeing these Sunglasses. I don't think you can go wrong with the Ray-Ban brand. I have quite a few pairs from the brand. Like many other designer sunglass brands, their quality is amazing and not wildly pricey. 

This Smart Mirror is something I hadn't seen until recently and it's unique. It's basically a mirror that blends in with your decor... really for a gym or a bathroom, but it's connected to an app so you can control the interface with your phone or use it as a touch screen on the mirror. You can watch things, check the weather, etc. I think we will start to see more companies come out with things like this as we progress further into the future. I totally see smart mirrors becoming a big thing and I also think that will eventually drive the cost down to be a bit more affordable and you'll get more style options that will fit best with your decor. If you are like 'why would I need a smart mirror', I think it would be great to cast workouts on the mirror in a home gym setting. I personally see myself using it to watch beauty/hair tutorials and trying to recreate the style. myself in my bathroom. I could also see myself watching Netflix while I curl my hair or just as I get ready in the morning. Totally unnecessary but it is really neat! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure