Friday, November 6, 2020

Gift Guide 2020: Under $200

Gift Guide 2020: Under $200

This is a new guide for this year as I know I had a few requests for this. This is a category that also happens to have a lot of my favorite things in it! Like the Under $100 guide, this focuses mostly on fashion/beauty. The home gift guide (another new one) will be up next and I can't wait because I have been having so much fun working on it!!

Flag Sweater// This is such a classic, year-round sweater for both men and women (and even children)! I wear it often as it's comfortable and looks great with jeans and sneakers. 

Down Throw Blanket// If you are new here, this blanket is basically my pride and joy. My parents have this blanket in green and it's 15-20ish years old. It's our entire family's favorite blanket and even family and friends know about this green blanket. I have tried to buy one of my own in the past but the one I ordered was not the 'right' one. In September, I ordered this one on a whim as I thought it looked similar and it was the SAME blanket. As sad as it sounds, it has been a highlight of my 2020. So, if you are looking for a long-lasting blanket, this is it and only gets softer and softer. It's fluffy and warm and so incredibly cozy. 

Ugg Boots// They are not cute, I know, but I live in my Ugg boots during the winter months. I don't even care what they look like. They are SO warm and so comfortable. They are worth every penny to me! 

Dudley Stephens Fleece// I wear one of these at least once a week. The hype is real. The fleece is incredibly soft and warm and so comfortable. You can wear this at home with sweats, but the fleeces are cute enough to wear with nicer outfits, too. I even throw one on over my pajamas in the mornings in lieu of a robe. This is a great work from home staple, too, as you can wear it on a Zoom call and it will not look like you are wearing a fleece. 

Veja Campo Sneakers// I got these almost exactly a year ago and I love them. I wrote a full blog post about them which you can find, here

Lake Pajamas// Do I need to even explain myself here? Never enough Lake Pajamas!!! I LIVE in them. They are so incredibly soft and hold up well. I think something like this makes for a great gift, especially for someone who doesn't have a set yet! It's also a great idea for a mother-in-law if you know she likes nice pajamas. My thing with giving pajamas is that you can never have enough sets, so it's kind of like a 'safe' gift in most situations. 

Cashmere Audrey Sweater// I have this in a few colors and it's such a good, classic sweater. The cashmere is soft and thick and comfortable. I really like the neck on this. It's hard to see in the photos online but the neck is not a perfectly round crewneck. It has the slightest extension outward toward the shoulders which looks like the most subtle boatneck and in my opinion, it's very flattering. 

Yacht Tote// I have a few of these and they are the best totes. I use these on weekend trips, as a carry on for flights, for holding outfits when I need to take photos, as a big beach tote, the list goes on. It has 6 pockets inside which is my favorite part of it. It holds so much and the leather is really nice. 

Cashmere Mockneck Sweater// This is the super similar version of my favorite Vince sweater. It's beautiful and so luxurious. I wear my sweater with sweats at home but it dresses up so nicely with leather leggings and pumps for a night out. It's just so versatile and the mock neck is really pretty. 

Ginger Jar// This is such a classic for any blue and white lover. Frontgate has the best selection of ginger jars and this one is so cute. 

Faux Fur Vest// This was my favorite purchase of 2019. It's SO beautiful in person. Like truly looks like real fur, the cut is so elegant. It really elevates any outfit. I have a whole blog post about it, here. The black is my favorite as I think that one looks the most luxurious, but I just ordered the beige color since the sale price is so good. 

Pearl Stud Earrings// I wear my pearl studs ALL of the time. These are just about as classic as you can get. I think if you have someone in your life that is always wearing faux pearl studs, this would be a fun surprise 'upgrade' of sorts! 

Rag and Bone Jeans// I wrote a whole blog post about these jeans because they are magic because they are just so comfortable and flattering!

Wine Purifier and Carafe// We have this on our registry. It filters your wine and the idea is that it removes the sulfites from wine and once they are removed, it makes your wine taste better. I've also heard that when you remove sulfites from wine, you are likely to get less of a headache. I have no idea if either of these things are actually true because I have not tried this product but this is such a great gift for the wine lover in your life!! 

Hair Dryer// t3 is my hair dryer brand of choice. I have SO much hair and this dries it quickly and doesn't damage my hair. I love it so much, I have never even thought about getting the Dyson or any of the higher end dryers. This does such a good job. 

Prasiolite Ring// I have had a Pomellato Nudo ring on my wish list since college. I LOVE the look of them but they are several thousand dollars (and it's just a gemstone). I came across this from a Facebook Ad and it looks EXACTLY like the Pomellato ring!!! It's under $200 and would make such a great gift for someone who loves jewelry. This is the Pomellato ring that looks identical! I have fallen in love with this website. It has so many unique and beautiful things. Look at this cape!! It looks like something Kate Middleton would wear! I also really want these wine glasses


No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure