Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Gift Guide 2022: My Wish List

Gift Guide 2022: My Wish List
Shop the Items:
I truly cannot believe Christmas is 11 days away. This is the best time of year, in my opinion, I don't even love actual Christmas Day because then it means the holiday season has ended. So I'm trying to savor every moment right now and not get bogged down by to-do lists and all of that. I'm enjoying the classic Christmas movies, dressing up Henry in his cute plaid bow, getting excited about the festive plans that we have this weekend, and listening to Christmas music. 

Not to alarm anyone, but we are starting to roll into ground shipping cut-offs so if you still need to order gifts and want to get regular shipping/not pay for expedited, you're going to want to place your order today or tomorrow! Thankfully, we have Amazon for next week, ha!!! 

But anyway, I always close out my gift guides with another 'My Wish List'... basically a gifts for her type thing or if you're saving up ideas for yourself for the after-Christmas sales. 

A few items I wanted to highlight: I really want these Sneakers. I don't need them at all so I've held off for now, ha! I do need a new pair of slippers, I swear I wear out the shearling in my slippers each year. Does this happen to anyone else? I'm thinking these Slippers are what I'm going to get!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure