Monday, December 12, 2022

November Favorites

November Favorites

Sorry about the unexpected hiatus, everyone! It was surprising for me, too! I was too sick to even open my computer or look at my phone. It was so awful but I'm thankfully on the mend. I'm not 100% yet, so I'm still trying to take it easy and lay low so it may take me a bit longer to get back to you. I'm feeling overwhelmed because I'm now, obviously super behind in all facets of life, so I am trying to get everything in order! I appreciate your thoughtful messages and well wishes so much! 

The first order of business is a new blog post! This is November's favorites, this will be the last favorite list of the year. At the end of this month, I will share a 'best of 2022' list to close out the year! 

Tweed Dress// I feel like this dress needs no explanation as I have been sharing it a ton for months now. It's just so classic and chic! I have gotten a ton of DM's asking how to style it in the winter. I would just add tights. Either something semi-sheer or something with a cute but subtle pattern like polka dots. 

Charlotte Tilbury Wands// I love these wands. They have contour, highlighter, and cheek wands but I just have the cheek and highlighter. They blend so beautifully and provide the best color and shine. So pretty on the skin!

Lounge Top + Lounge Bottoms// I absolutely love this lounge set. It's tailored so perfectly so that it doesn't look sloppy at all. I feel almost chic wearing sweats!! The quality is really nice and the fabric is so incredibly soft.

Spatula Turner// This is so random but I learned this was called a turner a few months ago when I was looking for a new one. I kept searching spatula and not really getting the results I wanted. Anyway, I'm super particular about spatulas and this one is literally perfect. It's not too big, not too small, just right. Dishwasher safe!

Sunglasses// I got these sunglasses on a whim because I wanted an updated pair of sunglasses with great lenses. These lenses are amazing. I find myself choosing to wear them over other sunglasses that might look better with my outfit just because the lenses are so sharp and crisp! 

Jeans// I LOVE these jeans. They are all I have been wearing lately because they are so incredibly comfortable but feel up-to-date in terms of the silhouette. 

Boots// These are such a classic and very well made for the price. A winter staple for this Pittsburgh gal! They also look stylish. Comfort level is 10/10.

Down Pillow// I am not sure I have talked much about this pillow but I've had it for years. It's what I sleep on nightly. I absolutely love this pillow. I'm a stomach sleeper so I choose 'light' but they have different levels. It's the most I have ever spent on a pillow but quality and comfort like this is hard to find!

Past Monthly Favorites:
April 
May 
June 
July

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I’m glad you’re feeling better! We are just getting over a rough period of sickness too - ugh!
- Ashley (first time commenter, but have been reading for the last year - I love your blog and style! Thanks for sharing!)

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure