Friday, January 27, 2023

Weekend Wish List

weekend wish list spring florals

Happy Friday! I hope you all have something fun and/or relaxing planned this weekend! Today's weekend wish list ended up being mostly pink and green and very spring-focused! 

I don't try to plan a theme with these at all, in fact, I try to stray away from that because I want it to really only be the best of the best from this week but apparently it's all about the florals and pink and green!

I'm so in the mood to shop for spring but I still feel that it is too early and we don't have a warmer weather trip until March so I'm trying to hold off!! 

Some notes... 

- This Dior Perfume smells incredible

- A new-to-me brand, this Leather and Canvas Tote is stunning! 

- This  Linen Shift Dress is giving me 1960's classic shift vibes. Looks like something Jackie O would have warn while galavanting around the Mediterranean. 

- These Coupe Glasses are an Amazon find. So chic and under $100 for a set of 4! 

- These leather Gold Ballet Flats come in a few beautiful colors and have a classic silhouette. I don't gave a pair of gold ballet flats so I am really eyeing these for spring! 

In case you missed it, check out last week's Weekend Wish List

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure