Friday, March 24, 2023

Weekend Wish List

weekend wish list with classic fashionable and colorful finds for women for spring and summer
Shop the Wish List:
Well it's certainly a colorful wish list this go round, that's for sure! We made it to Friday once again and we had some pretty rainy and dreary weather yesterday and this morning and so I think that's what has me craving all things color!! If you are new here, I publish a weekend wish list every Friday morning. It's filled with things that have caught my eye from this week and I'm very discerning as to what goes on this list! 

Some notes...

Thinking about getting a pair of these Double Arm Sconces to flank our living room TV! They're stunning, don't you think? 

I think I am going to order this one piece Green Textured Swimsuit. I'm undecided on the color. This green is speaking to me right now, but I know a 'boring' color like black may be more versatile in the long run. I just feel like the green is special, you know? I love the classic cut of this suit and also love the texture of the fabric... you may have to click through and zoom to really see the pretty texture. I think texture adds interest to an otherwise simple swimsuit and makes it look elevated. 

These Espadrille Heels are a bit trendy for my personal style but I'm truly considering them. I think platforms can be a little tacky but when done right look really great. I also find them to be more comfortable since you get a little more cushion up front. I don't know... what do you all think about these?!

This Blue and white floral dress is stunning. Not only do I love the print but I think the cut is simple and classic. As summery as the dress looks, I could even see it in the fall with a navy turtleneck underneath paired with tall riding boots. I could also see this with ballet flats and a classic navy blazer.

These Green Marbled Leggings are inexpensive and adorable! 

This Golf Cardigan is a bit of a splurge for a novelty but wow is it fun! I know my husband would appreciate it. If we were hosting a Master's party, I would totally splurge on this and wear with a white dress or white top and white jeans! 

A Few Past Weekend Wish Lists:

One reason I like to share past wish lists with you all is so that you can easily access them in case you missed them but also see if things you may have had your eye on gave gone on sale since it was posted!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure