Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Travel Favorites


Shop the Roundup:
I was packing the other day to head to the lake, and I had all of these pouches sitting on my chair in my office when I realized that this would make a great blog post. I have SO many pouches. I love to collect them, and I am totally someone who fills a bag with pouches when I am packing- it makes things so organized and easy to pack/unpack. 

Cosmetic Bag// I love this monogrammed toiletry bag that Beth Ladd sent over not too long ago. It's become one of my favorite things. I have a full blog post review of it, here. This bag is so roomy, and I love the pockets for organization. I wouldn't likely take this on a quick weekend getaway where I have to pack in a carry-on, though I'd use something a bit smaller! 

Jewelry Storage// This is another piece that I wouldn't use for a quick weekend getaway, but rather something longer where I have quite a bit of jewelry I want to bring along. It's perfect for my 2+ weeks at the lake! It also fits sunglasses perfectly! It's gorgeous and could totally be used as a jewelry box in a small bedroom! 

Leather Catchall Valet Tray// I never travel without this! It lays flat for travel, so it's easy to pack no matter the length of the trip. I love the leather as it looks and feels luxe. I use this as my 'nightstand drawer' when traveling. I like that my jewelry has a home base every time I take it off, and I also keep things like hand lotion and lip balm on it next to the bed... basically all of the things I have in/on my nightstand! 

Hanging Toiletry Bag// I don't know if I can ever return to a non-hanging toiletry bag. It works in even the tightest of spaces, and you don't have to take up precious counter space. I love the organization of it and that it's all clear inside, so I can see everything I have. Not to mention, you can just wipe it clean. 

Curling Iron Cover// I've had this since high school, and I will never get rid of it. I use it every single time I travel, and it's what my curling iron slides right into! It protects the curling iron while also enabling me to use the curling iron, let it cool down a bit, and then put it into the sleeve while still warm. 

Canvas Pouch// I love these little pouches. I usually put my hair brushes and hair accessories like headbands and clips in the medium sized pouch, which is the one I use most often! They are so high quality and very aesthetically pleasing. 

1 comment:

Christy said...

I have this same (different pattern) VB hot tool cover and it is truly the GOAT. Have also had it since high school and store my flat iron/curling iron in it full time. I feel like this product could single handedly keep Vera Bradley afloat haha

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure