Friday, September 1, 2023

Weekend Wish List


Shop the Wish List:
Happy holiday weekend and happy September! I hope you all have fun things planned with family and friends and great weather! I have a lot going on this weekend with many fun plans! Now, to kick off the weekend wish list, which is full-on FALL, and apparently, I've been into neutrals this week. 

Some items of note... 

- This Black Bow Dress is one of those classic little black dresses that you can wear repeatedly. 

- So glad to see that they brought back my favorite Non Iron shirts. They have such a classic fit, and you truly do not have to iron them; they look crisp wear after wear! 

- This Cashmere Cableknit is a men's sweater. I bought one of the men's cardigans in 2022 and LOVE it. I got a x-small and it was roomy but not oversized. So I would say get a size down from your true size. It's so much thicker than what they offer for women; it's such a good find. 

- This Navy Velvet Dress is giving me major Blair Waldorf vibes. LOVE!

- I feel like David Yurman is having a moment again, and I love this Gold Cuff Bracelet. I'm not one for designer jewelry as I always feel that it is overpriced and you can get something nicer at a local jeweler without a brand name label, but this piece is gorgeous! 

- These are my favorite leggings, and I really love the Brown Leggings for fall!

See last week's wish list, here (it was a FULL one).

For your weekend reading, here are blog posts you may have missed from this week:

- Thursday's Lately post (and often the most visited post from the week!)

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure