Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Ten 4th of July Outfit Ideas


This is a new concept for a blog post that reminds me of the old-school Polyvore days. Does anyone else remember Polyvore? I loved that site sooooooo much! I would spend hours creating different outfits! The 4th of July is quickly approaching and it's one of my favorite holidays, especially when it comes to outfits. Red, white, and blue is such a good color trio and there are so many good options out there right now for clothing, shoes, accessories, etc! 

I tried to put together outfits for different occasions, whether you are running a 5k, watching a parade, sunbathing on the beach, having dinner at a country club, lounging by a lake, or hosting a cookout! I also tried to include pieces at all different price points so you can mix and match pieces that you personally love since they all pair together so well! Think of this almost as a personal stylist session! There are ten outfits, so keep on scrolling to see them all!

If you are looking for more outside of this blog post, check out this roundup, here. I'll also have a 4th of July entertaining post next week! You can also check out my flag sweater review post with lots of flag sweater options at all different price points and how I style them! 
Add the sweater over the shoulders for a pop of blue!

1 comment:

Laura Baker Busic said...

I love this kind of post! I like to do these types of collages with pieces that I own for styling inspiration!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure