Friday, August 28, 2026

Weekend Wish List

Some items of note... 

- I'm not a big eyeshadow gal, but this Eyeshadow is soooo pretty. It's slightly metallic, so there is such a pretty shine. I'm not sure it's the perfect thing for daily wear, but it's so fun for a night out. 

- I have this Black Button Down in pink and love it more than I even thought I would. I think the black would be so nice to have as we enter fall because it has such a pretty sheen to it. 

- I admired this Embroidered Cardigan when it came out for spring in a lighter green. This new deeper olive green shade is just perfect for fall. 

- This Studded Belt has such a steep price tag, but wow, it's beautiful. I love belts that look more like jewelry than a belt! 

- I really want to try this Tinted Eye Cream. My under-eyes need all of the help they can get, and this looks promising. 

Some items of note... 

- I just got a code SYDNEY20 for 20% off this Needlepoint Pillow, and more from the brand's site through October 1st! I love their cheeky pillows, and they make the best gift. 

- I just got this Dress  on a whim. I had low expectations, but it's actually cute! It's like a mesh material, making it perfect as a swim cover-up. It has a designer look, thankfully for much less! 

- This Tinted Lip Balm Gloss  is a new launch, and the brand sent it to me to try, and I've been loving it. The tint is very subtle, and the formula is so smooth, glossy, and hydrating. My code SUMMERWIND may work on this! 

For your weekend reading, here are blog posts you may have missed from this week:




You can find me on ShopMy, where I link all of my outfits, favorite finds, home decor, beauty, and more! I am constantly updating it with the latest! You can also follow me on the LTK app. Plus, you are able to access all of my posts, here, on my website! 

This content may contain affiliate links; when you click the link and make a purchase, I may receive a commission (at no cost to you).

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure