Headed to D.C. to ring in the New Year... here is a list of random thoughts...
- Wishing I had found this sooner so I could pack it up with me. Also wishing it came in more fun colors (namely pink...a monogrammable version would be nice too).
- Something great about packing sparkly things? There's no need to iron them or hang them.
- I wish I could read while driving. I can't put down Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins.
- If I was Harry Potter I could just apparate to D.C. instead of having to drive 4 hours... well, on the bright side, at least there's no Voldemort in this world.
- Other than Lady GaGa, who actually buys things like this or this.. I don't know which one is worse...