I get a lot of questions about my beauty routine. Instead of posting all of my products at once, I figured I would do it in segments so it's easier to get through! I've done several beauty segments in the past, but just realize how much they have changed over the years ( see: here, here, here, here, here, and here). So I am going to start with all of the lip products that I own that I love (I also own a ton that I am not really a fan of, but won't share those!).
From left to right:
- Covergirl Outlast lipstain in 415 (a must have!!)
- Kiehl's lip gloss in Earth Day
- Sephora lipgloss in Gold and Glow (all of mine are in the old tube version, they're now sold with wands)
- Sephora Lip Gloss in Bronze Beauty (one of my absolute favorite shades!)
- Philosophy Lip Shine in Pumpkin Spice (seasonal at Sephora--so shiny and smells/tastes delicious!)... my next Philosophy Lip Shine will be Raspberry because of the pretty color!
- Tarte Lipsurgence in Flashy (very pink)
- Dior Addict Lipstick in Spotlight (the perfect shade for my skin tone, very popular color... but the tube is small and you don't get much for $30!)
- Almay One Coat Lip Color in Luscious (inexpensive and my go-to when I want to rock the red lips!)
- Korres Liquid Lipstick in Raspberry.. I like the way it feels but it is kind of hard to apply. Definitely need a mirror for this stuff!
- Outlast lipstain 430 (another favorite-- this one is BRIGHT!)
- Lorac Couture Shine in Glam (very shiny)