}
Home     About     Contact     shop     Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017     shop my outfits     disclosure                             

Friday, August 1, 2014

What's In My Bag


First of all... Woah...It's August. I'm stating the obvious, but is this summer flying by faster than ever for anyone else?! I hope I'm not the only one!!! 

 Today I'm sharing what's in my bag. I've done a few of these types of posts in the past (here, here, herehere, here)-- then I found some photos I took last month and never got around to posting what I've been toting around in my Fleming bag (it now comes in navy, omg). I rotate between this, my LV Speedy 30 and a few clutches. The Fleming holds a lot less than my Speedy so this is a paired down version of what I usually carry.


I think sometimes, as a blogger, I try and make everything look aesthetically pleasing, as do most bloggers, but for this, I literally dumped my bag on my bed and arranged the items nicely so you can see them. The first photo was a few months ago (hence my old keys!!) and then the photo above was the result of a few weeks afterwards and acquiring random things... the contents just seem to multiply, somehow?! So here's the rundown:

The contents of my handbag have already changed since I snapped these photos-- maybe I will do an updated VLOG.... who knows! What do you carry in your handbag? If you've done a post about it, leave a link in the comments; I'd love to read! Have a fabulous day!
Yours, 

6 comments:

kTm said...

These are always some of my favorite post to read. (And I've been dying to do one) I think every girl has that nosy gene - and bags are always my weakness! Love the Tory Burch!

Pick Your Beau

RoyallyPink said...

These are my #1 favorite posts because I'm so nosey but I also just love seeing what other people carry around on a daily basis. I'm such a bag lady so I always have so many things with me. Also, can we talk about that GORGEOUS BAG? I need it in my life!! Great post :)

Briana
RoyallyPink.blogspot.com

Seersucker Sass said...

I love your bag!

Here is an old post about what's in mine - A Little Seersucker Sass: What's in my Bag

Lauren said...

That bag is beautiful!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Betsy Davis said...

Would love to see a VLOG from you! Anything from whats in your bag to a hair tutorial would be so fun to watch :)

Betsy

Tory said...

Love this post. I adore that bag and you seem super organized!

Here is my post about my bag....

Behind Ivy Walls: What's In My Bag?