Saturday, December 10, 2016

Gift Guide 2016: My Christmas Wish List

Gift Guide 2016: Summer Wind Gift Guide

Today I'm sharing my personal Christmas wish list. In reality, I need nothing, but it really is fun to get surprised on Christmas, don't you think?! Wonder what I will get! 

Tennis Racquet
// I'm starting lessons after the new year, so I need allll the tennis gear since I have never played before. I am so excited! 

Travel Box// I love love love the new brand, Paravel, who creates affordable yet stylish luggage. I'd love this for jewelry or makeup-- it would look so pretty sitting out, too!

Chanel Chance// One of my favorites that I have never personally worn before. This will be 2017's scent. My 2016 scent is this, which I love, but I switch scents each year! I'm also pining over this scent-- it's my absolute favorite, but to me, it's not an 'everyday' scent so I may get this for more special occasions/at night since it's a little spicy and somewhat 'heavy'.

Gold Bangle// I've had my eyes on this for a while. It is simple and dainty, which is typically what I go for when wearing jewelry! 

St. Tropez Tanning// So many of you said you love this product, so I'm wanting to try it out!

Memory Card// I can never have too many. Not only do I back up my photos via an external hard drive, but I also never re-use a memory card so they're all there, too... just in case! 

La Mer Cream// I mean, I'm not getting any younger. This is something I've been pining for. It's very expensive, but all of the reviews say it works and I know people who swear by it! For those interested, there is a set for under $100, here.

Mask Gift Set// I love love love Origins face masks! This set lets you sample 4 different ones! 

Coffee Table Books// I can never have too many!

Ski Sweater// Not only do I love skiing, but this sweater is functional and has a great retro, vibe.

Colander// I have china, silver and crystal service for 12, and yet I don't have a colander... it makes no sense, I know. I also need basic pasta bowls. I also don't own an iron (instead, this wonderful steamer), and I finally decided that living without an iron isn't an option, so another lame gift: an iron....#adulting.

Champagne Bears// They really are that good.

Sharpie Pens// These are the best pens ever. 

Clubmaster Sunglasses// These are my all-time favorite sunglasses. I never lose anything, but somehow, I've managed to lose 3 pairs of these. Needless to say, I need a new pair-- 4th time's a charm, right?

Candle// My favorite!

Hoola Bronzer// I got a sample of this and fell in love! It's inexpensive, too! 

VV Pittsburgh Shep Shirt// I saw these at the VV event on Wednesday and it immediately moved up to the top of my wishlist. I don't have the classic navy Shep Shirt and the fact that it has Pittsburgh embroidered on it (in store only) makes it a million times better, in my opinion. I'm asking for a men's small for a more relaxed fit! 

Boiled-Cashmere Sweater// I already have this in black and want it in gray. It's truly the best sweater ever. The boiled fabric makes it easier to wear than your traditional fabric. I also love that I can wear it with lululemon leggings and sneakers for a super cozy/casual look, but then dress it up with jeans and heels. It's pricey, but worth it, in my opinion.

Down Vest// I want this in french red, but they no longer make it in that color (so sad), so I'm settling for black. 

Veuve Clicquot// The more champagne in life, the better. I also love Estancia cabernet (affordable and SO good-- it is full bodied with a smooth finish).

Honorable mentions (dream gifts)// Goyard St. Louis tote, Cartier love bracelet, Chanel double flap bag, sapphire and diamond band ring, Cartier Ballon Bleu watch, Van Cleef and Arpels Alhambra necklace, Hermes Balcon du Guadalquivir coffee cups and saucers, a tennis bracelet, Leica M-P.

See More Gift Guides:

Also, as a total sidenote, I wanted to let you all know that this fleece pullover is back in stock and comes out to be just $34. This has been one of the most popular pieces on Summer Wind, so I wanted to let you know before it sells out again! You can see the full post, here

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I love the summery vibe some of the items on your wish list have! and i have that fleece and it is perfect for cold morning workouts, love it!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

Amanda @ Anchored to Sunshine said...

I love that you have champagne on the list! Especially since it's Veuve Clicquot :) Excellent choice!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure