Monday, December 2, 2019

Cyber Monday Sales 2019 + Men's Gift Guide

Cyber Monday Sales 2019 + Men's Gift Guide

Happy Monday! It's always those holiday weekends that make me lose track of what day it is! I actually love getting back into a routine after the holiday week last week. I was sick yesterday and I'm glad to be feeling better today, too, so we are starting the week off on a good note! 

And speaking of a good note, this is the last big day for sales... and when I say that, you know that brands will still have sales to come before the holidays, but these are likely the deepest discounts you will find. After today, we'll get back to our usual content!

I'll be updating this post all day so keep an eye out! 

NYTimes Custom Football Book// I share this pretty much every year because it's such a cool and unique concept for the sports lover everywhere. I love a good personalized gift and this one is SO special. There is a birthday book version, too, which is really cool. 
Duffel Bag// I love the look of this duffel bag and you know the longchamp brand holds up so well over the years! 
Garment Bag// I love the matching garment bag- my fiancé needs a new one and this might just fit the bill!
Gucci Loafers// Such a classic
Cashmere Scarf// Another classic. I love when guys wear scarves and a solid cashmere scarf is something that will stand the test of time. 
Needlepoint Wallet// I got my fiancé a Goyard wallet when I was in Paris and he LOVES it... I think if you know a guy that needs a new wallet, it's always a nice gift to give. This needlepoint option is so cute and slim, too. 
Slippers// My fiancé loves these so much that he has two pairs. This is probably my #1 Christmas gift idea to give anyone on your list. How could you not love cozy, soft, warm, and well-made slippers?!
Gloves// My fiancé also has and loves these. They are slim and easy to throw on when he runs Henry outside or on his commute to work. 
Better Sweater Pullover// Another favorite from both me and my fiancé. They are such great pullovers. I wear mine skiing. 
Custom Dog Socks// I got these for my fiancé and he says they are the best gift he has ever gotten. He gets such a kick out of them and honestly, they're hysterical. 
23 and Me// I did 23 and Me and it was truly so cool. This is one of those gifts that you can get someone impossible to shop for. 
Airpod Case// Love the luxe look of this airpod case!
Leather iPhone Case// I have this iPhone case and love it. So nice and classic. It's monogrammed! 
Travel Coffee Mug// These are the mugs I keep sharing that are seriously $12! 
Grill// My fiancé is just dying for this grill. It's really $$$ for a grill, but he says it's amazing that it can smoke, grill, etc. all in one. 
Moisturizer// I got my fiancé hooked on this one. It's just a great, basic, everyday moisturizer. He has sensitive skin and so this is really great for him. 
Cologne// We both love this cologne! It's his go-to. 
Chino Pants// These are Andrew's favorite pants. He has an athletic build- he's about 6'2 and 200 pounds and has larger thighs so he has a tough time finding pants that fit him. These are perfect and comfortable and wash well. He has them in like every color. 
Hydroflask// This was on my own personal wish list this year and I just think it's a really nice gift for anyone. It's $$ but you're keeping your water cold and also using less plastic so it's really a win-win!
Personalized Golf Balls// I got these for my fiancé one year for Christmas and he was thrilled! 
Noise Cancelling Headphones// We both have these headphones and they are so nice. They're sleek and stylish but what is really good is the sound. It truly blocks out noise and the sound is so crisp and clear. I highly recommend them!

Lisi Lerch earrings
Abercrombie// 40% off entire site, You can see my try-on here
Athleta// 
Barrington// $150 get 10% off, $250, get 15% off, $350, get 20% off. Code: THANKFUL
Club Monaco// 30% off everything, extra 40% off sale styles code: CYBERMONDAY
Dermstore// 30% off on 250+ brands. Get these peel pads. A holy grail skincare product of mine and what I will use leading up to my wedding. Code: DSGIFT
Jack Rogers// 30% off with code CYBER19
J.Crew// 50% off with code MONDAY and 60% off sale! You can see my try-on here
Lake Pajamas// A big sale of up to 45% off. Lots of styles included but shop fast because a bunch of styles have already sold out! 
Lisi Lerch// 30% off and $5 shipping, plus 50% off flash sales 
LL Bean// 20% off your order using code THANKS20 
Mark and Graham// 20% off and free shipping, code: FRIENDS
Nordstrom// Tons of new markdowns in the cyber sale 
Old Navy// 50% off everything
One Kings Lane// 30% off sitewide
Ralph Lauren// 30% off when you spend $100
Serena and Lily// 25% off the entire site, code: THANKFUL! See my post with favorites, here! We partnered with Serena and Lily to spruce up our guest bedroom and I shared the before and after photos, here. Basically, the entire bedroom is 25% off, which is such a good deal. 
Shopbop// Shopbop Buy More, Save More. Code: MORE19. 15% off orders of $200+, 20% off, orders of $500+, 25% off orders of $800+. Ferragamo Varas are included!
Talbots// 50% off 1 regular priced item, plus 40% off entire purchase 
Tory Burch// 30% off full-price sales, up to 60% off sale items when you spend $250+, code: THANKS
Tuckernuck// 20% off entire site, 25% off 500+, 30% off $1000+, use code BRIGHT
Williams-Sonoma// So many good deals and a huge selection. I want the Coravin and right now it's only $139. 

Cyber Week Guides:

See My Gift Guides Here:



50% off with code MONDAY and 60% off sale! You can see my try-on here


50% off 1 regular priced item, plus 40% off entire purchase 

Up to 30% off with code MORE19

50% off with code FALL50

30% off with code CYBER19

On sale plus 30% off

40% off with code BLACKFRI19

20% off with code THANKS20

40% off

$20 off every $100 spent

30% off and free shipping

2018 Gift Guides that still have a lot of great items in stock 
Stocking Stuffers
Gifts for Coworkers (love this one!!)
2017 Under $100 (most items are still in stock)
2017 Under $100 (most items are still in stock)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Late to the party but still loved this post! Thanks for sharing such inspo worthy content!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure