Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Gift Guide 2021: My Wish List II

Shop the Gifts:
I did a wish list at the beginning of October so I thought I would do another one this month since they are always so popular. The one from October already has quite a few things that have sold out, so this one will be fresh! 

I think these are fun because not only am I sharing things that I'd love to have, but most of my gift guides contain things I already have and love and would recommend. This one is different in that I don't have any of these things so I can't necessarily vouch for them, but I think they all look wonderful! 

Also just as a reminder with these wish lists; they are just for fun and I do not get all of this or really any of it unless I'm treating myself here and there or a family member creeps on this list and snags something for me for a special occasion like my birthday or Christmas! It's just fun to create these and I think all of these items would make for really nice gifts! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure