Friday, September 22, 2023

Weekend Wish List


Was this the fastest week of the year so far for anyone else? I swear I blinked on Monday, and here we are on Friday! This weekend we are headed to our local pumpkin patch because they are doing a fall festival. I am so excited! Bring on all the pumpkins and apples! There is no real unifier in this week's wish list; it just looks very fall! 

Some times of note... 

- These beautiful red flats are currently 20% off this week only! 

- I figured it was only a matter of time until brands started designing wireless lamps after the Amazon ones became so popular, and I am so glad I was right. Isn't this Wireless Lamp gorgeous?!

- You have to click over the to see this Boucle Jacket up close! It is STUNNING. The flatlay photo just doesn't do it justice. Plus, it is up to 30% off through 9/25. You can see it styled in this video. So good. 

- This Mockneck Sweater is another where the flatlay image just doesn't do it justice. This looks like the most relaxed but polished sweater! 

- This is the cutest little Monogram Leather Pouch. It's such a cute gift idea and the perfect travel item. I keep a small pouch like this in my tote if I want to remove jewelry; I always have a place to put it!

These Gold Bow Shoes give me Ferragamo vibes for WAY less!

- I have been into green lately, and this Green Crossbody Bag caught my eye!


For your weekend reading, here are blog posts you may have missed from this week:

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure