Tuesday, September 11, 2018

August Favorites






Pumps (old, similar)// Sunglasses

I'm a little late with the August favorites- the month is already getting away from me! But better late than never, right? Here are my favorites from August!

Dress// I love a good 'set'... it reminds me of the 1960's when icons like Jackie O ruled the style game. The sheath is a sexy fitted sheath dress and when you add the blazer it makes it a perfectly polished ensemble.

Charlotte Tilbury Lip Pencil// I have this lip pencil in Pillow Talk. I have never loved the look of a lip liner, but instead of lining my lips with this pencil, I fill my lips in! The color is just a shade darker than my natural lips, so it looks natural but better! I could not recommend this more- it has become an everyday product for me!

Facial Radiance Pads// Love these exfoliating pads. They're strong but at the same time, they are gentle. I've been using them every night!

Cedar and Juniper Candle// This scent is so cozy but also still light and seasonless. I'm obsessed-, especially for the price!

D's Six Pack and Dogs// I kind of hate this about myself, but I loveeeee hot dogs. I wish I could say something healthier like kale, ha! But D's has some of the best hot dogs in Pittsburgh- I could not recommend it more!

Olay// I have included some particular Olay products in months past. However, after visiting the Olay Research and Development labs at Procter and Gamble, I am such a fan. I've always loved Olay but learning the science behind what is in the products as well as seeing all of the research that goes into each product was incredible. Olay is launching their Face Anything campaign and I really love the message behind it!

Classic Crepe Top// This is such a good closet staple. It's great for wear-to-work, but I also wear it out at night to dinners or events. It's classic and has a nice weight to it making it look super luxe.

By Terry Baume de Rose// This stuff is SO good. It doesn't really have any color to it but the feel on my lips is wonderful. It's smooth and thick with a light rose scent but not at all sticky or goopy. It's expensive but I'm really glad I bought it.

Grandpa Joe's Candy// This is a Pittsburgh favorite! I get the $5 box every chance I get. They have every candy imaginable and it's so much fun to fill up a box with all different goodies.

Favorites from previous months:
January
February
March 
April
May
June
- July

1 comment:

Erin Christine said...

OMG I absolutely love D’s!! Hot dogs are a guilty pleasure of mine too, and I hate it! 😂 always love reading your monthly roundups!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure