Tuesday, July 3, 2018

June Favorites







Earrings (30% off all jewelry now through 7/4)// Maxi Dress
Hermes Oasis Sandals (similar)

Maxi Dress// This dress is such a good find. It's flattering and elegant. I love the way the skirt moves- there is a lot of extra fabric than what it seems, so it just flows so beautifully. It looks a lot more upscale than the price suggests! 

Oil-Free Gel Cream// This has been my go-to moisturizer in the mornings when it's too hot to wear anything heavier. It is SO light and cooling and super hydrating. It has quickly become one of my favorite skincare products. You can use code SYDNEY for 20% off! 

White Peplum Dress// I am so in love with this little white dress. It is seasonless so you can get a lot of wear out of it, and it's high quality! Right now, it is 25% off using code USA25. You can see me styling it, here. 

Long Sleeve Tee// This is the best, most comfortable long sleeve tee and it is under $15! It is 100% cotton and shrinks a bit in the wash so size up one size! I own almost every color! You can see me wearing it, here. 

Moroccan Oil Body Products// Did you even know that Moroccan Oil, known for hair products, also makes body products? They are SO good. I have the face SPF, body SPF, and they're really nice, but I absolutely love the After Sun Lotion and the body scrub SO much. The lotion literally sprays onto your body and is so insanely lightweight and quick drying but it hydrates wonderfully. Such a cool/different product. The body scrub smells wonderful like the Moroccan oil scent and is such a luxury in the shower!

Striped Pajamas// This is a new-to-me pajama brand and I love it so much! The pajamas are just so comfortable but also so cute! They are pretty roomy but I sized up to make sure they were extra comfortable!

Love It or List It// It's a great show on HGTV. I've recently been keeping HGTV on in the background while I work and I love it. I love seeing what they do with the spaces and sometimes I think the choice to 'love it or list it' would be so hard!

Ice Roller// I saw so many people posting about this on Instastories and caved and purchased it. It's kind of odd, but I love it! Even if it doesn't really 'work', it still feels wonderful. But I really do think that this helps with puffiness.

Tod's Driving Moccasins// These are pricey but well worth the splurge, in my opinion. They're such a high-quality classic and the pop of orange is so fun. I was apprehensive about such a bright color at first, but I get so much wear out of them! They fit true to size and stretch out a tiny bit with wear.

Trader Joe's Mediterranean Style Orzo Pasta Salad// This is SO good. Easily one of the best Trader Joe's products I have ever come across. It's located in the prepared foods/salad section. It has a lovely, fresh flavor with feta, red onion, garlic, kalamata olives, spinach, sundried tomatoes, etc. It makes for a great grab-and-go lunch, but would also be a great side for dinner or to serve to a crowd (you'd have to buy a few if you have a lot of people, I'd say if you use it as a side 1 package would serve 2-3 people).

GOOP for Lilly Pulitzer// Two of my favorites together as one- OBSESSED. This skirt is calling my name!

Stick Toy for Henry// This is Henry's latest toy obsession. I bought him 4 and have on in the car, one at my parent's, one in his travel bag, and one at home. He could chew on this all day long!

Favorites from previous months:
January
February
March 
April
- May

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, great
written and come with almost all important infos. I'd like to peer
extra posts like this .

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure