Friday, December 23, 2022

My Favorite Things 2022

Rich Cream// Balsamic Vinegar// Mini Red Bag// Pearl Necklace// Agua by Agua Bendita Shorts// Cream Blush
Shop My Favorites:
Merry Christmas Eve Eve!!!! Do you catch the Eloise reference?! IYKYK! 

Today is the last blog post of 2022! Next week I am taking a break and then I will be back to my usual Monday-Friday 6am ET posting schedule! 

I'm wishing you all a joyous Christmas if you celebrate and a happy new year! Thank you all so much for visiting my little corner of the internet. Thank you for your kindness and support. It means more than you know! 

It's always hard to pare down a list that spans an entire year but I think concise is always better. There were so many great things this year and I always love sharing them with you. But I think these things are items that really take the cake for me. You can see last year's list which, to this day, if still filled with my favorite things. But for this, we don't do repeats. So if you see something missing, for example, the Lake cozy robe, it is because it was already on last year's!

Rich Cream// I hate that I love this so much but it's seriously one of the best skin care products I have ever used. I was sent a bottle of this in a PR package from CosBar and after I finished that bottle, I purchased another bottle. It is magic. My mom, who doesn't spend much on skincare ever, even agrees it is amazing. I bought her a bottle for her birthday. It minimizes pores, makes my skin glow, hydrates, and more. I love how it looks under my makeup, it makes everything so easy to blend. This is totally 100% worth the hype. 

Balsamic Vinegar// This is seriously the best balsamic vinegar. We use it for salads, marinades, dipping for bread, and more.  I realize it is significantly $$ than many balsamics you might find at your local grocer but once you've tried this, you will never be able to go back to grocery store balsamic! 

Mini Red Bag// I love this little bag so much. I should probably get another color at this point. Someone asked me if the red works with a lot since it's such a bright color and I find that it works with SO much. I wear it year round, not just around the holiday season! It's such a nice pop of color. 

Pearl Necklace// This pearl necklace is hard to see in the collage above, sorry about that, but I wear it SO much. It's just stunning. It's under $450 so if you are ever looking to treat yourself without spending $1000++, this is the perfect piece! 

Agua by Agua Bendita Shorts// These are sold out everywhere, unfortunately, but I had to include them. I saw a girl at the Colony pool in Palm Beach wearing them and I immediately had to order them. They have an elastic waist and just look so cute and vintage-like in the best way. I will also never ever tire of the pattern, I think it's one of the most beautiful patterns I've ever seen!

Cream Blush// This blush is so nice. The color (peony) is vibrant and I love how easy it is to blend. It really pops on my cheeks and stays on all day. It's also a clean product. I am not using all clean makeup but I would prefer to use a clean brand over one that is not. 

Unshackled Cabernet// If you like pricey cabs, this is such a good one and it's usually under $25. It's by the same makers of Prisoner and I am telling you, this drinks like a $50 bottle easily. The flavor is so full and so deep.

Lip Replenisher// One of the best lip products I have ever used. It took some getting used to because the formula is so thick and sticky. I almost didn't stick with it because of that, but I started noticing that I would wake up each morning after using this and my lips look so much fuller. It truly works and works well!

Tweed Dress// This dress is so classic and one of those pieces that just feels so ME! 

2023 Calendar// I've been using this calendar for seriously like 7 years. It is meant to be a wall calendar but I keep it on my desk. The daily squares are large enough for a few words, which is all I ever need, and I love the notes section to the right. Not to mention, it's just pretty to look at! 

Lip Plumping Gloss// I love this lip gloss. It's clean and it works so well to iron out the fine lines in my lips. It plumps them but it looks very subtle and natural. 

Flawless Filter// I saw this all over TikTok early in 2022 and finally caved and ordered it. It really is worth all of the hype. It gives my skin the prettiest glow. You can wear it on its own but I typically put it on under my makeup! 

Ginger Lime Poppi// I tried all of the poppi flavors. I like the raspberry lemon flavor but this ginger lime flavor is next level. I like to drink these when I need an afternoon pick me up. They're much sweeter than a sparkling water- kind of like Kombucha. 

Gold Pig Charm// My husband got this for me for Christmas but he gave it to me early because he wanted me to be able to go to our local jeweler and pick out a gold chain for it! It is SO pretty, I am obsessed with it. The jeweler complimented the quality when I went in to pick out the chain! A pig is meaningful in our relationship so this is something I will cherish always! 

Seamless Thong Underwear// This is the best seamless underwear! I love the fit - so incredibly comfortable. I once used the Target version of these, then Victoria's Secret, then Aerie. These companies kept changing the fabric and design when I would go to repurchase and so I am thrilled to have found this high quality underwear. Bonus is that the price per pair is so inexpensive! 

Travel Neck Pillow// This is pricier than most neck pillows on Amazon, but I am telling you, it's worth the extra $$ It's so soft and it rolls up into a small little packable bag. The cover is removable so you can wash it. It's so supportive. I would not have survived our flight to Italy this summer without it. 

Minimal Bra// This is the best bra ever. If you are like me and don't like much padding in your bras, this is for you. This is a no frills bra but the best basic. I go up a cup size in this.  

Cardigan// I really hope they continue to make this cardigan and my fingers are crossed it comes out in navy blue someday! It's so incredibly comfortable. It feels like I'm wearing a sweatshirt and yet it looks polised, almost like a blazer! It runs big so size down. 

Eyelash Curler// I love this eyelash curler. It has a cult-following for good reason, it curls my lashes like no other! 

Overnight Hydrating Mask// I LOVE this product. They call it a mask, and it could be because it's really thick, but I use it more like an overnight moisturizer. It's the best for really dry skin. It takes some getting used to because of how thick it is, but I am telling you, this is one of the best moisturizing products I have ever used. A little goes a LONG way. This is a pretty big jar and I use it frequently. I got it around March and I'm not even close to empty yet. 

Leather Tray// I always take this with me when I travel to hold my bedside necessities. It is so beautiful and makes me feel like I have my act together when traveling, ha! 

Teleties// The only thing I use to tie my hair back! They don't crease my hair and they never break!

Force of Nature Cleaner// I am passionate about this cleaner. It's a spray that you create yourself at home- it kills 99.9% of germs and it's safe to use with pets! It's something I feel good about using around our home. 

Beef Sticks// These are seriously the BEST quick snack or when you need a snack on-the-go. I love beef jerky, this is easier/more transportable. I keep them in my bag at all times for when hunger strikes! The flavor is SO amazing. I have very few things on auto order in my life but this is one of them. 

Silver Tray// I love this silver tray so much! I have it on a table in our living room. It is so beautifully made. 

Bath Towels// I love these bath towels. They are so lofty and wash nicely. I think the scalloped detail is charming! 

White Sneakers// I have worn these so much! They are so comfortable, can be machine washed, and have a feminine, slim profile so they look great with dresses! I wear these a lot for travel and walking around cities that I visit! 

Pillow// The best pillow. I've had mine for years. It's so fluffy and has kept its fluffiness over the years. It feels like a luxury hotel pillow!

2022 Monthly Favorites:
April 
May 
June 
July

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure