Friday, October 20, 2023

Weekend Wish List


This is the last weekend wish list for a while as I will be launching my first gift guide next Friday! I love doing these weekend wish lists, it's something I started just this year and I am so glad to know you are all enjoying it as well. Thank you for the support! The wish lists will resume once all gift guides go live!

Some items of note...

- These Glow Trio Sticks by Westman Atelier are the perfect thing if you want to try out the brand. I have all 3 in those exact colors and love them! 

- I'm crushing hard on this Navy Wool Coat. It's so classic! 

- I think these Printed Silk Pants are a great option for the holiday season because they fun and cheery but they don't scream 'holiday' so you could get wear out of them year round. 

- So in love with this  Black Boucle Jacket. It's currently on sale. It gives me Celine vibes. 

- Starting to fill my Sephora cart in anticipation of their upcoming sale. I want to try this Dior Gloss.


For your weekend reading, here are blog posts you may have missed from this week:

1 comment:

Laura Baker Busic said...

Omg those patterned silk pants are so fabulous! I got the blue patterned J.McLaughlin silk pants on your recommendation a couple of years ago and they're still one of my favorite pieces

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure