Tuesday, March 12, 2019

February Favorites



Well, February certainly got away from me and now we are almost halfway through March. Crazy! So here we are with my favorites from February... a little bit of everything!

White Sweatshirt + White Pants Set// I got so much wear out of this white set. It's basically a sweat suit but looks so much more polished. Great for travel because it looks chic but doesn't wrinkle!

Varley Ainsley Leggings// I am obsessed with these leggings. They are so soft and smooth as well as high quality. I would definitely recommend them! I'm wearing them, here. They are on sale in green, here.

Cute To-Go Cups// I found navy gingham ones in store at Target, but these floral ones are also very cute!

Carpet Cleaner// I ran out of my other carpet cleaner and ordered this one. Henry had a stomach bug and ended up going to the bathroom and vomiting in my apartment multiple times. Poor guy. Needless to say, I really needed cleaner and this one totally worked!

Superstar Lips// The shade 'confident lips' is one of my favorites. It looks really dark but it's actually a really pretty, glam red! Super easy to apply and it feels like lip balm but is very pigmented. It comes in pillow talk, too, which I have and love but it is entirely sold out everywhere.

Spray Tans// I got my first spray tan since I was in college and I loved it. It looked so natural and just gave me such a healthy glow. I am super pale right now and very conscious about sunscreen application so I think I will be getting more spray tans in the future! I go to Dina who is amazing!

Weezie Towels// These towels are SO nice and not to mention, beautiful! I could not recommend them more. They also make such a lovely gift.

Cold Podcast// This is a must listen if you are into murder mysteries. This is a true story and it's so crazy, it's almost unbelievable. There are a lot of episodes so it is great for a long car ride.

Blue and White Candle Tins// This candle trio is SO cute and can be purchased for only $15 on Amazon Prime. They smell good and they look adorable. Would be great as a hostess gift!

Favorites from Previous Months:
January 2018
February 2018
March 2018
April 2018
May 2018
June 2018
July 2018
August 2018
September 2018
October 2018
November 2018
- January 2019

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always love your favorites posts! I know you don't need another stranger on the internet telling you how to live your life, but I see you regularly post about these disposable coffee cups and would encourage you to use a reusable cup in an effort to be more eco-friendly. The YETI cups are amazing for keeping drinks hot, or Target has a lot of cute options if you want something prettier. I usually would never post something like this, but I'm very passionate about the environment, and if we all make small changes it can make a big difference!

Sydney Carver Snyder said...

Totally get where you are coming from about reusable cups! I have a yeti and tons of reusable coffee mugs! I keep these on hand for guests or when I am taking it to-go and don’t have a bag to be able to fit my reusable cup!

Alexa said...

Sorry to ask a personal question but what sizing are you wearing? I’d like to order but unsure how the sizing is!

Sydney Carver Snyder said...

Alexa, in the cream outfit? Small top, medium bottoms!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure