Friday, December 30, 2016

The Best of 2016:Blog Posts + Products



According to Google Analytics, these were the top posts on Summer Wind of 2016! I excluded the sale posts and the Lately posts as those were some of the top posts, too, but the sale posts don't really apply any longer and the Lately posts are always the most popular, so you can always search 'lately' and they will all be populated for you to check out! 

As I reflect back on 2016, I wanted to take a moment to thank each and every one of you for checking in with me from time to time here in my own little corner of the internet. Your support and kind words throughout the year mean so much to me. It makes me so happy to know I have so many kind and gracious readers. 

I was especially touched by the eloquence of everyone when posting the survey at the beginning of 2016. Unfortunately, the internet can be a really mean, harsh place. One positive note from that fact is that through blogging, I've learned to have really tough skin. I'd be lying if I said I'm not affected by the harshness of it from time to time, though.

As I posted the survey in early 2016, I was really worried as I left a lot of the questions with the ability to answer open-endedly. It really touched me that thousands responded and you were ALL polite, thorough, and kind. Even those who had issues with Summer Wind communicated their thoughts in a polite and constructive manner. With all the craziness and hatred in the world, it's nice to know that there are so many people out there with big hearts and also so many that know how to eloquently and respectfully state their frustrations or displeasures. 

Summer Wind is a labor of love and a true passion of mine and I absolutely love sharing my fashion finds, travels, and everyday delights with all of you. I look forward to everything 2017 has in store for me personally and here on Summer Wind. Best wishes to all of you for your best year yet and thank you all again for your kindness, graciousness, and support. 















Most Loved Products by Summer Wind Readers (that are still in stock):

2 comments:

Laura Baker Busic said...

I've been a follower for about five years now; I found Summer Wind through Tumblr and have been along for the ride ever since! I get so much fashion and lifestyle inspiration from you, your classic preppy style with a sprinkling of trendy is my favorite! I love getting an email update that a new post is up. I was also excited to learn that you're a fellow Duke, I'm a senior at JMU now! You've definitely made me excited to visit Pittsburgh someday, too! Summer Wind is by far my favorite blog to read, and I look forward to what's to come in 2017! Happy New Year, Sydney! xoxx, Laura

Lauren said...

I always love all your outfit posts! Happy New Year!!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure