Monday, November 6, 2023

October Favorites


Another month has come and gone! This is the *second-to-last monthly favorites of 2023. CRAZY. December's list will be in late December when I pull items from each month's list to make a yearly favorites list... It's the end all and be all of the things from the year!

Half Zip Sweater// I've been wearing this sweater non-stop. It runs oversized in the coziest way and is soft and just a great basic. 

Cable Huggies// I got these earrings recently and have been wearing them even more than I thought I would. I have a full review blog post, here

Green Glasses// I've had these for months and I am not sure why I have never put them on my favorites list. They are so gorgeous and well made. I have 4 in green right now and want to collect a few more in other colors! These would make such a nice holiday gift for someone who loves tableware. 

Phone Case (with ring)// Love this brand of phone cases. They sent me a few to try out when I got my new phone and they are nicely made. I love how thing they are but still protect my phone well considering I drop my phone so many times each day. The ring is so nice to have, too, for propping up my phone or hanging on to it with one finger. 

Red Ballet Flats// These are the most comfortable ballet flats I have ever worn. I love the shape of them and the patent croc look to them. They are just stunning and the perfect shade of cherry red. 

Coasters// I love these coasters. They are so beautiful and for under $40, they would make a beautiful gift! I put them on my host/hostess gift guide

Dress// I wore this dress to a wedding and it's absolutely fabulous. I was complimented all night and felt so amazing in it. It's just under $300 and I think it looks and feels like a $600++ dress. It runs true to size. 

Black Turtleneck// This is the best basic. It's SO soft and comfortable. I want one in every color. It runs true to size. It's thin but it's knit more like a sweater than just a cotton top! It's super stretchy and the perfect piece for layering. 

Candle// I LOVE this candle so much and so does my husband. I am typically a Nest candle gal, but I was sent this candle and was blown away. You can use code SYDNEY25 for 25% off. I burned it all weekend long. The notes are cranberry, balsam, and cedarwood but I'd say it's mostly balsam-heavy (like a fresh pine tree) but also has the coziness of a crackling fire and I think the cranberry just adds some brightness to it. It  is one of the best holiday candles I've smelled. I love that you can smell it even when it is not being burned. 

Reindeer Mug// My husband surprised me with two of these mugs and they are just too cute and so fun for the holiday season. They are HUGE so you could even eat soup out of it! They are beautifully made and feel unique. It would make such a beautiful holiday gift to give someone the mug filled with hot cocoa supplies. 

Lap Desk// This will solve your back problems if you work from home and like to work from places other than your desk. I spent way too much time researching lap desks and this is the one I landed on. I love it and would highly recommend. 

2023 Monthly Favorites List:
May
June
July

Check out my Best of 2022, here!

Are you following me on the LikeToKnowIt app?! You can shop all of my outfits, favorite finds, and more in the app. I am constantly updating it with the latest! You can also access all of my posts, here, if you don't use LTK!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure